Our Cayman, Dublin and Toronto offices invite applicants for the position of: The Quality Assurance Analyst
Harmonic is one of the largest independent fund administrators, delivering a range of services and technology to private debt, hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, private banks, pension funds and family offices. With our experienced professionals and technology, we support a dynamic and complex industry characterized by new financial products, trading strategies and capital markets. Harmonic is service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to our QA team building applications for alternative investments management.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creation and execution of detailed test plans and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
- Daily interaction with remote and internal developers, users, business analysts and project managers to ensure success of the QA objectives
- Providing detailed reporting about testing results
- Identifying and delivering relevant software related training and documentation updates
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Assurance Analyst
- ISTQB Certification
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures and methodologies as well as software development processes:
- Expertise in conducting and participating different types of testing – integration, system, functional, GUI, regression, performance, and smoke testing
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in gathering and analyzing of software quality and performance metrics throughout the software development life cycle
- Ability to analyze business requirements and developing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, traceability matrixes, automating testing procedures
- Analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills
- Highly adaptable and ability to learn quickly
- Autonomous and dynamic
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Technical requirements:
- Excel – advanced level
- Bug tracking system (Jira preferred)
- Confluence/Doc360 – optional
- MS SQL Management Studio – optional
- SVN – optional
- Test Complete – optional
- Additional desired qualifications include:
- Knowledge and experience in the alternative investment administration field. Specific requested areas of knowledge are partnership allocations, share registry, private equity, and investor fee methods such as multi-series and equalization.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical, dental, pension, and training.
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking HERE