Our Dublin, Cayman, Shanghai and Toronto offices invite applicants for the position of:
Harmonic is one of the largest independent fund administrators, delivering a range of services and technology to private debt, hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, private banks, pension funds and family offices. With our experienced professionals and technology, we support a dynamic and complex industry characterized by new financial products, trading strategies and capital markets. Harmonic is service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to our business analysis and operations teams servicing alternative investments management.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Security transactions capture, processing, pricing, corporate actions processing
- Settlement related problem resolution with trading counter parties
- Deliver accurate daily, weekly and monthly position and cash reconciliations
- Work with brokers and investment managers to investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks
- Partner with internal accountants to ensure valuation integrity
- Assist with transparency reporting preparation
- Improve and enhance processes and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- At a minimum, the position requires a university degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a middle office environment with detailed knowledge of trade booking, settlement, reporting & reconciliations.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments, experience working with OTC derivatives
- The ability to interface with technology specialists and perform business analysis
- A unique corporate culture that looks to attract and retain the best available talent
- A professional, dynamic, challenging and collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications
- Benefits included
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org